I am most likely working this Sunday but if by some stroke of luck I am not, I'll be partying with the best of the best here:


Hosted by my favorite party animal TK Nguyen, this will surely be THE place to be this weekend if you're looking to make the most of your three day weekend. With an impressive roster of DJs like Mark Marcelo, Julz, and Jay Dread, it's guaranteed that there will be great music to dance your asses off to. But ladies, please do not pull a Britney and keep your shoes on. I don't care how much your feet are killing you. You do not want to hear of the horrors I have witnessed happen on the sidewalks of downtown San Diego. For those of you who are more see-ers than do-ers, you can enjoy performances by the ever-so-talented dancers of Blush and Culture Shock SD.

Click here for the official Facebook event page.

Click here to purchase presale tickets for the event from Ticketmaster.

0 Responses to 'You Need to Be Here: Block Party, Labor Day Weekend '10'

About Me

My photo
l i v e
l o v e
c r e a t e

Subscribe:

Custom Search