How Did You End the Best Year of Your Life?

Posted by Jenn On 1:37 PM
I ended mine with the best company ever, and in style! New Year's Eve 2008 was spent with great friends at the Marriott Courtyard and House of Blues. On New Year's Eve, I headed downtown to Bumsville where I got ready with Annabelle, Terry, and Michelle. While we were getting ourselves fresh and fly for the night, we were given a preview of what was awaiting us at the Marriott pre-party courtesy of MTV, TK Nguyen and Alvin Benavidez:

Annabelle and I headed to the hotel and started catching up to the rest of the NYE party goers. TK had the entire mezzanine level of the Marriott Courtyard booked for the night which worked out perfectly as the last time we invaded the Marriott (Thanksgiving Massive), we almost got kicked out by security because of noise complaints! Here's a glimpse of what the first floor looked like during the height of the pre party:


You can catch me in the second half of the video, doing Ms. April "White"s hair.

More pictures to come...

0 Responses to 'How Did You End the Best Year of Your Life?'

About Me

My photo
l i v e
l o v e
c r e a t e

Subscribe:

Custom Search