New Year's Eve Photo Album + Captions

Posted by Jenn On 1:34 AM
As promised, here are some pictures from our NYE celebration. I am such a picture thief! I never bring my camera anywhere so all of these pictures are from Meghan, April, Alvin, Annabelle, and Ollie. Thanks guys!
Annabelle and I had a lot of catching up to do.. Here's Ivan being a good friend by helping us.

Apes is one of my all time favorites. 2008 is the first year of our friendship but there are many, many more to come! XOXO

Rhoda, Annabelle, Josephine, April, Meghan, Jenn

This is one of my favorite pictures from the night because everyone looks so happy in it.. especially Vince!
Where did Vince go?
I have no clue what I'm doing here, but that's besides the point. Obviously, TK and Annabelle are the stars of this photo. TK looks like he's giving Annabelle's forehead CPR, and you can see the joy in her expression. You two are so awesome!!

April and Alvinism are straight loooungin'. 
New Year's is a time to start fresh, which includes burying old grudges. Verna and Megs may roll with rival gangs, but they're putting aside their differences for the new year and showing us that love conquers all! Next = peace in the Middle East??

This was Danny? Manny? I don't remember his name, but Annabelle and I were traipsing around downtown and came across this guy outside of the hotel lobby. Using our feminine charm and good looks, we bamboozled him out of his tiara and beaded necklace -- waait, he was wearing a tiara...? How did that work??

We ran into Freddy and Chrisanne downstairs!

Oh whaa.. its Jomo! Good seeing you again buds! I think the last time we saw each other was at Alvin's birthday. Sorry everytime you see me I'm a sloppy drunk mess! Hahaha.
Celebrity sightings were also in full effect that night.. Mr. Mira Mesa himself aka JR "Fatchie" Santos aka "Trips" was there snapping photos with Rich and Harold. I think you have the most nicknames out of anyone I know. 
And so was the Prince of Vietnam aka Kimtan Bui!
There was a lot of love in the hallway that night. Tony, is that your Will Smith in the shower pose? Hahaha

I had such a great time.. I couldn't have asked for a better way to end a fantastic year. This  New Year's Eve was bittersweet for me because 2008 was such a huge year, I was sad to see it end... but I know that 2009 holds a lot of promise and I'm excited to see how it surpasses last year's highlights! I have a feeling that this year is going to be one of changes and taking chances for me. Happy new year loves! I wish you all the best in love, fortune, and self-fulfillment :)

2 Responses to 'New Year's Eve Photo Album + Captions'

  1. http://thatswhatjennsays.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-eve-photo-album-captions.html?showComment=1231144740000#c4410942212518793972'> January 5, 2009 at 12:39 AM

    i do have a lot of nicknames!!! hahaha... but there's more...

     

  2. JAYCINISTA said...
    http://thatswhatjennsays.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-eve-photo-album-captions.html?showComment=1231410960000#c1359712016556566591'> January 8, 2009 at 2:36 AM

    "rival gangs"-lol

    witty.

     

About Me

My photo
l i v e
l o v e
c r e a t e

Subscribe:

Custom Search